- Tile Master Training Programmet Built Environment,Jul-Aug 2016,Page 10 View Press Coverage
- Municipalika 2015 Sustainable Habitat Makes Smart Cities Vibrant Glass Bulletin,Jan-March 2016 ,Page 68-71 View Press Coverage
- CCPS organized two training programs on “Use of Glass and Glazing Systems in Buildings” and “Selection of Appropriate Glass in Modern Buildings” in February 2016 Kanch ,Jan-Mar 2016,Page 20-21 View Press Coverage
- Use of Glass and Glazing Systems in building Built Environment,Jan-Feb 2016 ,Page 2-3 View Press Coverage
- International Conference & Exhibition on ‘Sustainable Habitat & Smart Cities’ at Jaipur Kanch ,Oct- Dec 2015 , Page 60-61 View Press Coverage
- Archotsav 2015 Kanch ,Oct- Dec 2015,Page 61 View Press Coverage
- Conference on Use of Glass in Buildings- Façade of the Future; and need for Regulations relating to Human Impact, Fire Safety & Energy colocated with GLASSPEX India 2015 April-June 2015 ,Page 13-17 View Press Coverage
- 4th GLASSPEX INDIA 2015 from 13 to 14 March 2015 Get Together for the Glass Industry in Mumbai Glass Bulletin April-June 2015 , Page 68-69 View Press Coverage
- Glass in Buildings - Façade of the Future Energy Next, April 2015 ,Page 55-56 View Press Coverage
- Journey from Guidelines to India Standard 16231 (part 4): 2014 - A CCPS Initiative Kanch ,Jan- March 2015 ,Page 18-19 View Press Coverage
- Mumbai Fire Brigade Organized Workshop on Fire Curtain and Glass Façade Regulation & Implementation Glass Bulletin ,Jan- March 2015,Page 87 View Press Coverage
- Survival environment workshop on fire Curtain and Glass façade regulation & Implementation Kanch ,Oct- Dec 2014 , Page 10 View Press Coverage
- Capex 2014 co located with Municipalika and international conference and exhibition on sustainable built environment and good urban governance Kanch Oct- Dec 2014, Page 11 View Press Coverage
- CCPS and IBC Organize Training Program on Use of Glass & Glazing Systems in Buildings again in New Delhi Glass Bulletin ,Oct.- Dec 2014 , Page 90-92 View Press Coverage
- Back to School - GLASSCHOOL Glass Bulletin Oct - Dec 2014 ,Page 76-77 View Press Coverage
- Glass School by CCPS & FOSG Kanch July-Sep 2014, Page 25 View Press Coverage
- CCPS and IBC organized Training Program on "Use of Glass & Glazing Systems in Buildings" Kanch , 2014 July-Sep ,Page 37-38 View Press Coverage
- CCPS Organized visit of Governing Council Members of IBC to the plant of Asahi India Glass Ltd. Glass Bulletin, July-Sep 2014 ,Page 82-83 View Press Coverage
- 21 Amity University the First University to Sensitize and Teach Students about Safe Use of Glass in Buildings Glass Bulletin Jan- March 2014 Page 72 View Press Coverage
- Karnataka State to consider recommendations of glass guidelines for inclusion in building bye laws Kanch, Jan- March 2014, Page 8-9 View Press Coverage
- Amity University (UP, INDIA) First to teach Human Safety While Using Glass in Buildings Kanch ,Oct- Dec,2013, Page 66 View Press Coverage
- Glass - Indispensable Building Material Kanch ,July-Sep,2012,Page 21-27 View Press Coverage
- CCPS all set to bring Next Guidelines on Building Hardware and Interiors Glass Bulletin,July-Sep 2012 ,Page 91 View Press Coverage
- Guidelines on Use of Glass in Buildings - Ensures Human Safety Kanch ,April-June 2012,25 Guidelines on Use of Glass in Buildings - Ensures Human Safety Kanch April-June 2012 ,Page 43-50 View Press Coverage
- CCPS and IBC Organize Training Programme on Uses of Glass & Glazing Systems in Buildings in New Delhi Glass Bulletin,Oct - Dec 2011,Page 67-69 View Press Coverage
- CCPS Organizes Capacity Building Workshop on Use of Glass in Buildings- Human Safety at Chandigarh Glass Bulletin, Oct - Dec 2011 ,Page 76-77 View Press Coverage
- The Times of India, New Delhi March 05, 2010 View Press Coverage
- B.P.N Times, Delhi March 03, 2010 View Press Coverage
- Pioneer March 01, 2010 View Press Coverage
- Amar Ujala, New Delhi February 28, 2010 View Press Coverage
- Jansatta, Delhi February 28, 2010 View Press Coverage
- Rashtriya Sahara February 28, 2010 View Press Coverage
- 27Feb10-News-Delhi AajTak-7.00pm-38sec
- Sunday Times, Mumbai March 29, 2009 View Article
- Danik Jagran, New Delhi View Press Coverage
- Delhi View Press Coverage
- Times of India, Mumbai August 19, 2006 View Article
- DNA, Mumbai August 18, 2006 View Article
- Indian Express, Pune August 12, 2006 View Article
- Times of India, Pune August 5, 2006 View Article
- Nav Bharat Times, Pune August 3, 2006 View Article
- Saakal (Marathi) August 2, 2006 View Article
- Design Today August 2006 View Article
- Civil Engineering & Construction Review August 2006 View Article
- Deccan Herald July 6, 2006 View Article
- Architecture and Design June 2006 View Article
- Glass Yug June 2006 View English Article View Hindi Article
- Glass code - Zee Business
- Doors and Windows Initiative
- CCPS pact with Ishanya
- A storm in the business of design
- Workshop on selection of appropriate glass
- CCPS's training program on glass
- Uniform size or fancy device?
- Deepak Fertilisers forays into construction products sector
- Construction product majors join hands
- Glass training programme
CCPS Update - August 2007
The Glass & Glazing Project:
The project consists of writing Guidelines on use of Glass in Buildings with respect to Human Safety. A steering committee has been formed keeping in mind the integrity of the process and the acceptance of the recommendations of the committee by the industry.
Apart from the meetings of the Steering Committee the draft is being circulated and recommendations of the members of steering committee accepted by email, courier and post. The third Steering Committee meeting is to be held at Bangalore on 25th August 2007. to discuss the draft on Guidelines on use of Glass in Buildings – Part A Human Safety. The earlier two Steering Committee meetings were held at Delhi and Mumbai.
Stone Artifact Promotion Project:
On the Stone Artifacts Promotion Project, a total of 9 clusters had been identified for field survey. DRONAH-CCPS had completed field surveys of six stone clusters by July, 2007, and an additional two clusters were surveyed in August. One remaining cluster is currently being surveyed and will be completed by end-August. The data gathered for all the surveys includes detailed field notes mentioning names of quarries, suppliers (raw and finished), craftsmen, and exporters and describing the various processes and products which have emerged from each of the team’s cluster visits; a databank of process and product photographs; sketches by master craftsmen and by surveyors; and lists of contact names and addresses.
The field notes and a presentation were submitted to IICD at the July monthly meeting, and DRONAH-CCPS will submit the resource directory at the Sept. 14 meeting with IICD.
LGF Sysmac (India) Pvt. Ltd joins CCPS as associate member
LGF Sysmac (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a consortium of European companies, providing high quality architectural hardware catering to the Indian building industry.
Their consortium partners consists of companies including ALUALPHA, Portugal & SECURISTYLE, U.K., manufacturing hardware for aluminum & upvc doors, windows, curtain walls and structural glazing facades.
Appreciating the objectives and initiatives of CCPS, LGF Sysmac (India) has chosen to take up associate membership with CCPS.
CCPS 4TH PUBLICATION “Construction Products in India”:
As you all are aware, CCPS 4th publication- Construction products in India is now available. The Publication enlists new and existing construction products with their technical specifications, usages and manufacturers in India. There is a special offer for all the professionals in the construction industry and now they can get the power tool manual for Rs. 750/- free of cost as a complimentary copy with the purchase of CCPS IV publication, Construction Products in India. For further details, you can contact CCPS office.
CCPS News and Events
CCPS in association with AIGMF organized “Conference on “Use of Glass in Buildings – Façade of the Future; and need for Regulations relating to Human Impact, Fire Safety & Energy” co-located with Glasspex India 2015 at Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre, Goregoan (E), Mumbai on 13 - 14 March 2015 organized by AIGMF and CCPS. The Conference was inaugurated by Mr. Sunil H Nesarikar, Chief Fire Officer, Mumbai Fire Brigade, Mr. Kamal Preet Singh, Special DG,CPWD (Western Zone) was the Guest of Honour and presided over by Mr. Sanjay Ganjoo President AIGMF.
The Conference was attended by about 120 delegates during 13 and 14 March, which included senior offices from Central PWD, Bureau of Energy Efficiency, Mumbai Fire Brigade, Glass manufacturers, Façade consultants, Processers, Consultants and Professionals, Engineers, Fire Engineers, Glass related companies and many dignitaries from the industry. Three sessions titled Glass Scenario in India, Façade: Future, Emerging Directions & Challenges and Modern Façade-Regulations and Standards covering following 15 subjects which were presented by eminent speakers from Govt. of India, Mumbai Fire Brigade, Consultants, Architects, Academicians and Industry experts)
A new house built in 20 days? You may not have to wait long for that, foretells
Come 2020, houses in the US will be built in 20 days flat. The Partnership for Advancing Technology in Housing (PATH), a leading body in the US set up under the govenrment’s housing and urban development department, has revealed a new technology for building a house in 20 days – starting from ground breaking till the time the house is occupied.
Can we too, in India, do that? more